I think I might be pregnant. What should I do?
You are not alone. We are here to help you determine the right choice for you. Pregnancy tests are an indicator of pregnancy, not a confirmation. Before you make a decision on what to do, make an appointment with us first. We can provide you with a free ultrasound so you can learn how far along you are and talk through any questions or concerns.
Early Pregnancy Signs
- Is your period more than 2 days late?
- Are your breasts swollen or tender?
- Do certain smells or foods bother you?
- Have you experienced light spotting?
- Sleeping regularly but feel fatigued more than usual?
- Do you have any other symptoms in combination? (headaches, nausea, cravings, cramping)
We can provide pregnancy confirmation and help you talk through all your options in a safe, welcoming environment. Contact us today to schedule a confidential consultation with one of our experienced staff at no charge to you.
Download our free, printable early pregnancy signs checklist here.
WHAT RESOURCES ARE AVAILABLE TO ME?
Here are some things we provide to expecting moms and dads:
- free pregnancy, childbirth and parenting classes
- one-on-one support for new moms and dads
- a rewards system for those who participate in our available programs to receive Baby Bucks to use at our in-house baby store, Taylor’s Boutique
- free baby necessities (formula, clothes, diapers, toys, bottles, etc.)
Support for Men & Dads
While the decision is ultimately up to her, it’s important to know how you feel about the pregnancy and being a dad. Understanding how you feel will help her make a fully informed choice. Knowing all of your options and resources available empowers her and you.
- If you want to continue your relationship together – tell her.
- If you’re excited (and also a little nervous or scared) – tell her.
- She deserves to hear from you because she is making a decision that will impact your life too.
An informed decision is the best decision. You both deserve to learn all the facts and find real support and confidential care.
We share accurate medical information on pregnancy and abortion and answer any questions you may have about your options and how each decision can impact your future. You can learn more about the different types of parenting options and talk to one of our male staff members about what comes next.